-   -   HELP : ComboBox (Forms), Activex or What ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303066-help-combobox-forms-activex-what.html)

MIKO

HELP : ComboBox (Forms), Activex or What ?

I am not expert in Excel... and I have problem with one spreadsheet..
it have a cell with a behavior that I never saw before... it look lik
a Forms Combobox or ActiveX combobox... but for me has been impossibl
duplicate the behavior..

I am attaching the spreedsheet... don't panic... it do not have an
kind of virus... guys... I really need help here

In the spreadsheet when the cell with color have focus it change lik
a combox (is not showing any value because I copied it from th
original spreadsheet so it lose his references)...

could anybody tell me what the heck is in that cell ?... how I can d
that ?

thanks
MIK

Bob Phillips[_6_]

HELP : ComboBox (Forms), Activex or What ?

Haven't looked at the spreadsheet, but it could be Data Validation. Take a
look at

BTW you think people will believe you don't have a virus because you say so?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"MIKO " wrote in message
I am not expert in Excel... and I have problem with one spreadsheet...
it have a cell with a behavior that I never saw before... it look like
a Forms Combobox or ActiveX combobox... but for me has been impossible
duplicate the behavior..

I am attaching the spreedsheet... don't panic... it do not have any
kind of virus... guys... I really need help here

In the spreadsheet when the cell with color have focus it change like
a combox (is not showing any value because I copied it from the
original spreadsheet so it lose his references)...

could anybody tell me what the heck is in that cell ?... how I can do
that ?

thanks
MIKO

---

MIKO[_2_]

HELP : ComboBox (Forms), Activex or What ?

Thanks Bob... I read the information in you link... seems that you hi
the nail....

BTW: I am still believing in the honestity.. when I give my word...
am giving myself... you know what I mean ?

thanks a lo

Bob Phillips[_6_]

HELP : ComboBox (Forms), Activex or What ?

Maybe, but how would we know, and the risk is too great. You may be honest,
but plenty aren't and it is difficult (impossible?) to distinguish between.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"MIKO " wrote in message
Thanks Bob... I read the information in you link... seems that you hit
the nail....

BTW: I am still believing in the honestity.. when I give my word... I
am giving myself... you know what I mean ?

thanks a lot

---