Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Use of OR

Please tell me why this code does not work with the OR in
the code. If I delete the line Or Range("SupportUnrstrd")
(i).Offset(0, -21) < "550" it works. So I must be doing
something wrong with this OR. Please tell me. Thank you
for your help.

Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To Range("SupportUnrstrd").Cells.Count
If Range("SupportUnrstrd")(i) < "" Then
If Range("SupportUnrstrd")(i).Offset(0,-
21) < "500" _
Or Range("SupportUnrstrd")(i).Offset
(0, -21) < "550" Then

Sheets("Admin Alloc").Range("A14").End