-   -   What cell am I in? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/303033-what-cell-am-i.html)

Paul Lautman

What cell am I in?

The functions ROW() & COLUMN() if entered with no parameters return details
about the containing cell.

If I write my own function, what property tells me the containing cell?

Juan Pablo González

What cell am I in?

Application.Caller

returns a reference to the calling range from a UDF.

--
Regards

Juan Pablo González

"Paul Lautman" wrote in message
The functions ROW() & COLUMN() if entered with no parameters return

details
about the containing cell.

If I write my own function, what property tells me the containing cell?

Paul Lautman

What cell am I in?

Just what I needed, thanks for your prompt response Juan.