-   -   Macro to Copy Selection to new Sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302878-macro-copy-selection-new-sheets.html)

Rashid Khan

Macro to Copy Selection to new Sheets

Hello All,
I am using Office XP , on Win XP

I have the following problem.

I have a many rows on Sheet1 (say Master). I wish to copy certain rows to a
new Sheet in the same workbook.

I need a macro to run after making the selection which should ask me the
name for the new Sheet and then copy the contents to the new Sheet. Then
another selection will be made and the macro should ask me the name .. so on
so forth.

In other words, I wish to create many new Sheets from the Master in the same
work book. The Selection made would be continous rowsA1:F100 (the first
time), A101:F202 (the second time) etc. etc.

Can this be achieved?

In other words I wish to have many Sheets in the same workbook which is
pieces of the Master Sheet.

TIA

Rashid Khan