-   -   Auto FIlter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302851-auto-filter.html)

Ramone[_2_]

Auto FIlter

Hello All,

I'm trying to learn how to use autofilter, and I don't
have it figure out can someone help please. I'm using the
following code:

worksheets("sheet1").range("a1").autofilter
field:=1
criterial:="otis"

thanks for any help

DavidC[_2_]

Auto FIlter

First do you have a list in column A?
Second does the word Otis appear in that list?

Otherwise the code works well and should give you the drop
down arrow oncoulmn A when the code 'visibledopdown=True'

Best of luck
DavidC
I'm trying to learn how to use autofilter, and I don't
have it figure out can someone help please. I'm using the
following code:

worksheets("sheet1").range("a1").autofilter
field:=1
criterial:="otis"

thanks for any help
.

Nigel

Auto FIlter

Set up the autofilter manually, then when your happy, use the macro recorder
and you'll see the code required.

Cheers
Nigel