-   -   Updating Custom VBA Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302708-updating-custom-vba-functions.html)

Chris

Updating Custom VBA Functions

I'm working with Excel XP.

I have created a VBA function which calculate a value
depending on specific cells.
In my worksheet I'm calling this function from a cell.

This cell contains : "=UpdateCell()"

This works fine.
My cell is not refreshed automatically, so I'm looking
for a way to have this cell updated automatically when
the depending cells are changing.

Juan Pablo González

Updating Custom VBA Functions

Take a look he