-   -   multiple sheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302661-multiple-sheets.html)

madcat[_5_]

multiple sheets

I have a multiple sheets by country with cluster of data i.e Top 50 A/
for 180days, Top 10 A/R for 150180days etc.

What is the best way to consolidate the clusters of data and sort fo
entire Asia country into 1 sheet but still by Top 50 A/R 180 days an
Top 10 A/R 150180days

Than

William[_2_]

multiple sheets

Hi madcat

I'd consolidate all the data on to one worksheet (possibly by adding an
additional column called "Country" on the new worksheet) and then use a
pivot table to extract the required data.

However its difficult to be more precise without knowing how the data is
currently laid out.

--
XL2002
Regards