-   -   Tools Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302627-tools-bar.html)

JUlie

Tools Bar

Can anyone give me a code for closing all tool bars in
one go, and restoring to original state without entering
seperately one at a time?
Many thanks in advance
Julie

Ron de Bruin

Tools Bar

Hi Julie

I have a example here
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Julie" wrote in message ...
Can anyone give me a code for closing all tool bars in
one go, and restoring to original state without entering
seperately one at a time?
Many thanks in advance
Julie

Bob Flanagan

Tools Bar

Julie, you can also do it this way:

For each cBar in application.commandbars
cbar.enabled = false
Next

and to re-activate,
For each cBar in application.commandbars
cbar.enabled = true
Next

If a toolbar is not enabled, it is not visible.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
http://www.add-ins.com