-   -   Autofit merged cells with wrapped text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302264-autofit-merged-cells-wrapped-text.html)

ivan

Autofit merged cells with wrapped text

Hi,

I have a cell, which is merged from more cells. I have a text within this cell, which is wider than width of this cell (merged cells). The text wrap flag is set, so text is wrapping and have more than one row (only first is visible). I need to autofit this cell (row) as single-cell does, when the text is wider and text wrap flag is set. Or I'd like to get the number of the rows of the text.

Thanks for any help.