-   -   Reporting number of rows on a userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302241-reporting-number-rows-userform.html)

dht

Reporting number of rows on a userform

I have set up a userform which lets a user fill in a number of fields
then enters the data on a sheet.

I want to use the Row that the data will be saved on as the unique
identifier for the record.

What is the best way to report information in the field that says....

"this is record number XXXX" = Total saved rows + 1

I also want to be able to review records and pull cell data from
specific cells on the sheet into a text box.

Thanks for any help
David

Papou

Reporting number of rows on a userform

Hi David
This is a built-in functionality in Excel you are asking!
Provided your data has field names in its first row then have a look at Data
Form (please note the correct option may vary, I have a French version of
Excel)
HTH
Cordially
Pascal