End If
Loop

For i = 1 To 5
Cells(i, 1) = list(i)
Cells(i, 2) = list1(i)
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"Jake" wrote in message
I would like to make a list of five random numbers between 1 and 15, and

then another set of five between 16 and 30. I want to be able to regenerate
the numbers quickly, like the rand or randbetween function is capable of
doing, but it is necessary that each of these random numbers is always
different from the other ones (ie: no duplicates) after being generated.
(eg. 3,6,12,5,8 is good, 2,4,14,14,2 is not). I'm sure that's more than
clear, but I just wanted to make sure.