-   -   Sorting columns with multiple rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301916-sorting-columns-multiple-rows.html)

scain2004[_22_]

Sorting columns with multiple rows

I have a range consisting of three rows.
Basically a data group of one column with three rows.
The first row of the column is a date, the second a job type, the thir
a department.
Each column/row group corresponds with a job number at row 1, column
of the range

I would like to sort the range starting with column B according to th
date value.

Any suggestions as to how to do this (keeping the other two row
carried with)?

Any further explanation, I'll to do if needed.

Thanks.