-   -   Copy same data from all files in folder (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301877-copy-same-data-all-files-folder.html)

BENNY

Copy same data from all files in folder

Got one for the MVP's:

Maybe I'm a dreamer: I'd like to copy the same data from
many files that are found in the same folder, into a
consolidating worksheet. This consolidated worksheet
would have the data in successive columns (same rows).

Column: A B C D

Rep 1 Rep 2 Rep 3
Sales xx xx xx
Units xx xx xx
Commission xx xx xx

Of course I could just link them, but I have reps changing
all the time -- some leave, new ones get added, etc..
Thus, it would be awesome just have the data from whoever
is present in this folder be brought in. I guess it would
be first file found in column B, Rep 2 in column C, etc..

Am I a dreamer?!

TIA

Ron de Bruin

Copy same data from all files in folder