-   -   Need to sort based on Check Boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301775-need-sort-based-check-boxes.html)

Bill Mosserati

Need to sort based on Check Boxes

Is there a way to sort a spreadsheet based on checkboxes?
How do I get it to recognize that a box has been checked?

TIA,

BMosserati

David Adamson[_3_]

Need to sort based on Check Boxes

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
MsgBox "checkbox selected"

"Bill Mosserati" wrote in message
Is there a way to sort a spreadsheet based on checkboxes?
How do I get it to recognize that a box has been checked?

TIA,

BMosserati

Bill Mosserati

Need to sort based on Check Boxes

David,

Thanks. May I pick your brain a bit more? If my
spreadsheet is dynamic, is there a way to code this to
adjust as new rows are added/deleted? Once the
appropriate boxes are selected, can I code a function to
sort/filter based on those that are checked and those that
are not?

Bill

.