-   -   Pulling Date Ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301668-pulling-date-ranges.html)

Marie

Pulling Date Ranges

I have a column with dates that I use the following code to only pick up dates within a certain range. It works great but now I have to add another column that I needve to pick up that same date range from. So I need vb to look in the notelist column and if that date falls with the criteria pick it up then go to the other column and look for the same dates and add to the first. Can I add another if statement or do I have to repeat the entire code? Or what do you suggest? Still learning.

For Each cell In Range("NoteList")
cell.Offset(0, 5).Value = cell.Offset(0, 5).Value
If cell.Offset(0, 5) Range("HistDate") And cell.Offset(0, 5) <= Range("controldate") Then
Select Case cell.Offset(0, 2)