-   -   Print multiple selections to file by macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301628-print-multiple-selections-file-macro.html)

Angela[_5_]

Print multiple selections to file by macro

I would like to create a macro that will print multiple
selections from multiple worksheets to the same file all
at once. Currently I can only program the macro to print
each selection separately.

I am using a monster of a multiple worksheet excel file
and am trying to print various selections to one pdf
file. Will end up being approx 12 pages.

Jim Rech

Print multiple selections to file by macro

If you use File, Print Area, Set Print Area on each worksheet, after
selecting the print range, each sheet will be set to print just the right
range. Then from File, Print select Entire Workbook as the "print what".

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Angela" wrote in message
|I would like to create a macro that will print multiple
| selections from multiple worksheets to the same file all
| at once. Currently I can only program the macro to print
| each selection separately.
|
| I am using a monster of a multiple worksheet excel file
| and am trying to print various selections to one pdf
| file. Will end up being approx 12 pages.

Earl Kiosterud[_3_]

Print multiple selections to file by macro

Angela,

If you have more than one print area in a sheet, each will print on separate
pages. If that's your situation, you can have the macro hide rows and/or
columns, then print, then unhide. Or you can make another sheet for
printing purposes, containing links to the areas you wish to print.

--
Earl Kiosterud