-   -   Get values from Controls in Excel-sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301600-get-values-controls-excel-sheet.html)

Trond Fugleberg

Get values from Controls in Excel-sheet

Hi!

I have a textbox from the Controls in my spreadsheet. How
can I get/copy the value from this textbox to a cell in my
spreadsheet?

BR
Trond

Tom Ogilvy

Get values from Controls in Excel-sheet

worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = _
Userform1.Textbox1.Value

Tom Ogilvy

"Trond Fugleberg" wrote in message
Hi!

I have a textbox from the Controls in my spreadsheet. How
can I get/copy the value from this textbox to a cell in my
spreadsheet?

BR
Trond

Trond Fugleberg

Get values from Controls in Excel-sheet

The textbox is in the worksheet not in a userform! Else
your solution would have been perfect!

Regards Trond

.