-   -   Publish Excel sheets automaticly! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301585-publish-excel-sheets-automaticly.html)

mowen[_2_]

Publish Excel sheets automaticly!

Hi

Can some one help me with VBA coding?

My scenario in text form a

I have two spesific sheets in a excel workbook with 30 sheet ,that
want to publish at my web page automaticly when some spesific cells ge
a new value.

Update when B4 to B16 or D6 to D16 get a new value or every 5 minutes.

Sheet name: Kampresultat and resultatliste.

source excel workbook: D:/...../myfolder/Emkonk1.0

Then these two sheets have to be saved in a html format
at D:/...../mywebs/Kampresultat.html an
D:/...../mywebs/resultatliste.html.

Then I want to publish these two html files to my web page.
Since these two files will replace already existed files at my we
pages, I have to consider that the update files should replace th
existing files.

Need more information to help me or...

best regards
Run

mowen[_3_]

Publish Excel sheets automaticly!

To information I use Excel 2003 and frontpage XP

Run

Tom Ogilvy

Publish Excel sheets automaticly!

Have you tried walking through the actions manually with the macro recorder
turned on? Seems to me XL 2003 supports publishing to a web page - although
I don't have it installed nor have I ever done that - so based on what I
have seen here and heard about the product.

Tom Ogilvy

"mowen " wrote in message
To information I use Excel 2003 and frontpage XP

Rune

---