-   -   Insert a command Button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301538-insert-command-button.html)

Dustin

Insert a command Button

I would like to insert a command button, that when clicked brings a range of
cells (say B4:B19) to equal 0 .

Can some one point me towards a tutorial?

Thank you.

Frank Kabel

Insert a command Button

Hi
try the following:
- insert a command button
- use the following code statement
activesheet.range("B4:B19").value=0

As a starting point for macros see:

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Dustin wrote:
I would like to insert a command button, that when clicked brings a
range of cells (say B4:B19) to equal 0 .

Can some one point me towards a tutorial?

Thank you.

Dustin

Insert a command Button

Thank you Frank, It works beautifully!