-   -   Help with date search (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301520-help-date-search.html)

Gorillaman13

Help with date search

I'm looking to create a search function for an Excel workbook that will
find all dates prior to the date entered. As far as I can tell, Excel
can only find ones that match. I don't know VB, so could use help.

Thanks

---

Tom Ogilvy

Help with date search

Why not use one of the filter functions. (Data=Filter=Autofilter, select
custom in the dropdown for that column and then use before and enter your
date. you can turn on the macro recorder if you need code to perform the
same way.

Tom Ogilvy

"Gorillaman13 " wrote in
message ...