-   -   Spell Checking Custom Properties (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301490-spell-checking-custom-properties.html)

Colin Sheppard

Spell Checking Custom Properties

Hello,

Does anyone have some suggestions on how to use VBA to Spell Check
(and Grammar Check) Custom Properties of a entity/file?

For example, I may wish to have a form that contains text boxes which
contain text destined for a Customer Property. I would like to spell
check that text box BEFORE adding it to the custom property.

(It would also be nice that it could be incorporated in such a way
that I do no need to run a seperate instance of Microsoft Word to
check it with.)

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,

Colin.