-   -   heads of column (listbox in UF) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301349-heads-column-listbox-uf.html)

Mark[_17_]

heads of column (listbox in UF)

Hi!
I've listbox.columnheads = true. How supply heads in list
box? I supply listbox by property "list" but if
lisbox.columnheads = true heads is empty.
Can anyone assist?

Regards
Mark

mangesh_yadav[_10_]

heads of column (listbox in UF)

Listboxes are wierd. If you supply the list items as a range, somethin
like A2:D9, then the listbox will pick up the items in A1:D1 as colum
heads if you set columnheads as true. But if you are programmaticall
adding the list items then it is not possible to have column heads.

- Manges

Mark[_17_]

heads of column (listbox in UF)

Hi Mangesh!
Thanks fo your satisfy reply, there is another limit in
excel.
Best regards
Mark

Listboxes are wierd. If you supply the list items as a

range, something
like A2:D9, then the listbox will pick up the items in

A1:D1 as column
heads if you set columnheads as true. But if you are

programmatically
adding the list items then it is not possible to have

column heads.

- Mangesh

---

.