Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question about ComboBox/Userform/TextBox etc.

OK, so here is what I'm thinking, I have several textboxes on
userform. I also have a combobox on the userform that is bound to
workbook. I have it so that I can add an entry from the combobox to th
worksheet thus making a new entry in the list when you add it.

I want to make it so that when I add that name, I not only store th
values in from the combobox to the worksheet, but also from the othe
textboxes on the userform in seperate columns in the same row.

Then when I select the value from the combobox, I want the values fo
the other textboxes to be automatically updated with those value
corresponding to the value chosen in the combobox. How can I go abou
doing this