-   -   Registry key for "Trust access to Visual Basic project" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301159-registry-key-trust-access-visual-basic-project.html)

tmarko[_13_]

Registry key for "Trust access to Visual Basic project"

Where can I find the registry key for the setting of "Trust access t
Visual Basic project" This is found under Tools/Options/Security/macr
Security/Trusted Sources in Excel 2003.

Have not found it under Polices under HKEY_CURRENT_USE
/Software/Polices. But I do not know where or what to look for anyway

Michel Pierron[_2_]

Registry key for "Trust access to Visual Basic project"

Hi tmarko,
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Security \
The key is AccessVBOM (1 for trust)
MP

"tmarko " a écrit dans le message de
Where can I find the registry key for the setting of "Trust access to
Visual Basic project" This is found under Tools/Options/Security/macro
Security/Trusted Sources in Excel 2003.

Have not found it under Polices under HKEY_CURRENT_USER
/Software/Polices. But I do not know where or what to look for anyway?

---

tmarko[_14_]

Registry key for "Trust access to Visual Basic project"

Got help from above :)

The registry key seems to be hidden so just set the following and i
works

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Offi ce\11.0\Excel\Security
Value : AccessVBOM
DWORD=1

1: To check the checkbox
0: To uncheck the checkbo

Rob van Gelder[_4_]

Registry key for "Trust access to Visual Basic project"

Bewa Many GPO implementations set registry security so that items under
Policies can't be altered.

"tmarko " wrote in message
Got help from above :)

The registry key seems to be hidden so just set the following and it
works

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Offi ce\11.0\Excel\Security
Value : AccessVBOM
DWORD=1

1: To check the checkbox
0: To uncheck the checkbox