Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Field Function Code

hey guys

Below is a the code I use to calculate (summarize) a
particular pivot field in my pivot table:

With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields
("% Overdue")
.Orientation = xlDataField
.Caption = "Percent Overdue"
.Position = 1
.Function = xlAverage
End With

As you can see the .Function tells the field how to
calculate.

Is it possible to put a custom formula in there such as:
..Function = (Total28- 'On Time28')/ Total28

When I do this VBA highlights it in red. Is there a way
to do this?

Thank you
Todd Huttenstine