-   -   Text box help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/301013-text-box-help.html)

markorm[_2_]

Text box help

Good morning...

Does anybody know how can I put the value of a cell I select into a
textbox on a form dynamically, i.e. while the form is open?

This pretty much relates to this: http://www.excelforum.com/t226561-s

---

Harald Staff

Text box help

Hi

Textbox1.Text = Sheets(1).Cells(1, 2).Value
OR
Textbox1.Text = Sheets(1).Cells(1, 2).Text
(Text may have different formatting and different amount of decimals than
Value)

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"markorm " skrev i melding