-   -   to find cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300876-find-cell.html)

vikram

to find cell

I want to find cell in column A which is blank after the used range i
the sheet

like if the used range in sheet 1 ends in A20000, i want to find cel
A20001

THANKS A LO

Tom Ogilvy

to find cell

Dim rng as Range
set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
set rng = intersect(rng.EntirRow, Activesheet.Columns(1)).Cells
set rng = rng(rng.count+1)

or if you mean the next blank cell looking from the bottom

set rng = cells(rows.count,1).End(xlup)(2)

Tom Ogilvy

"vikram " wrote in message
I want to find cell in column A which is blank after the used range in
the sheet

like if the used range in sheet 1 ends in A20000, i want to find cell
A20001

THANKS A LOT

---

Pete McCOsh