-   -   Hide and unhide worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300862-hide-unhide-worksheets.html)

Profairy[_6_]

Hide and unhide worksheets

Hi people,

i'm having problems here. I wanted to hide all the worksheet tabs whe
i opened the workbook and managed to do that but now i don't know ho
to unhide them and i've lost the original macro so i don't know th
command i originally used... doh!

Ok, firstly i need to show all workbook tags again... how do i unhid
them?

secondly i want the workbook to open with sheet 1 visible and th
others hidden.

can anyone help me...

Helen x:confused

Norman Jones

Hide and unhide worksheets

Hi Helen,

To unhide the worksheet tabs, Tools | Options | View ! Sheet Tabs

In VBA:

Sub Test
ActiveWindow.DisplayWorkbookTabs = False
End Sub

To hide all but Sheet1 on opening,
right-click the XL icon on the left of the menu bar | View Code and paste
the following into the ThisWorkbook module:

Sub workbook_open()
Dim WS As Worksheet

Sheets("Sheet1").Visible = True
For Each WS In Me.Sheets
If Not WS.Name = "Sheet1" Then
WS.Visible = False
End If
Next
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"Profairy " wrote in message
Hi people,

i'm having problems here. I wanted to hide all the worksheet tabs when
i opened the workbook and managed to do that but now i don't know how
to unhide them and i've lost the original macro so i don't know the
command i originally used... doh!

Ok, firstly i need to show all workbook tags again... how do i unhide
them?

secondly i want the workbook to open with sheet 1 visible and the
others hidden.

can anyone help me...

Helen x:confused:

---

ross

Hide and unhide worksheets

Just to add, optionsviwetabs
to manual show hide all tabs.

Helen you don't work for cereform do you???

Ross

Profairy[_8_]

Hide and unhide worksheets

cereform? - no hehehe

Thanks for the advice every one!! I got that working..