-   -   Position Cursor to A1 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300810-position-cursor-a1.html)

Dennis Damsgaard

Position Cursor to A1

How do I position the cursor to cell A1? I tried:

Sub PositionCursorToUpperLeft()
Dim ws As Worksheet
application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.Activate
ws.Range("A1").Select
Next ws
Worksheets("Select").Activate
application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

This almost works, but fails on the last sheet.

"A1" is selected, but the worksheet window is positioned with "A532" at the
top of the window. What I'm trying to get to is to have the worksheet window
view begin at "A1".

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Ron de Bruin

Position Cursor to A1

Hi Dennis

Try this

Sub Test()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
Application.Goto ws.Range("A1"), True
Next

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Dennis Damsgaard" wrote in message ...
How do I position the cursor to cell A1? I tried:

Sub PositionCursorToUpperLeft()
Dim ws As Worksheet
application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.Activate
ws.Range("A1").Select
Next ws
Worksheets("Select").Activate
application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

This almost works, but fails on the last sheet.

"A1" is selected, but the worksheet window is positioned with "A532" at the
top of the window. What I'm trying to get to is to have the worksheet window
view begin at "A1".

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

DennisD

Position Cursor to A1

Oh! Very cool. Thanks for your help.

Harald Staff

Position Cursor to A1

Oh! Very cool. Thanks for your help.

They reward you for being helped for free ?

Best wishes Harald