-   -   Automatically special pasting a range each week (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300795-automatically-special-pasting-range-each-week.html)

Kirby[_3_]

Automatically special pasting a range each week

Thank you in advance for your help. I have a spreadsheet with sales
data that contains VLOOKUP formulas referencing other spreadsheets.
My spreadsheet contains all week's data, but the spreadsheets that it
references only holds the current week's data. Currently, I open my
spreadsheet and special paste the values for the current week after it
has referenced the current week's data from the other spreadsheets.
Therefore, in my speadsheet, all cells that hold current and past
sales data are speacial pasted as values and all cells that will hold
future data are formulas. Is there a macro that I can create that
will always special paste the values for the next(current) week in my
speadsheet.

Thank,

Kirby