-   -   Hidden Files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300618-hidden-files.html)

GARY

Hidden Files

I've got a toolbar which gets its button pictures from a
separate folder. Ideally i would like this folder to be
hidden, but when ever i do, excel can't find it and i end
up with blank buttons.

Does anyone know how to tell excel that it's looking for
a hidden file or something like that.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Hidden Files

Why not put the pictures in a hidden worksheet in the workbook that creates
the toolbar.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips