-   -   new class w/ graphic objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300617-new-class-w-graphic-objects.html)

Tony Rizzo

new class w/ graphic objects

I've read about the process of defining a new class
in Excel VBA, and I've actually followed the text with
success. But how does one define a class that has a
graphic object associated with it?

--

Tony Rizzo

Bob Phillips[_6_]

new class w/ graphic objects

Depend what you mean.

You can store a reference to a picture, either as a file or a shape in a
worksheet, within the class and access a property or method to retrieve it,
but it would help to have more info about what you are trying to do.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips