-   -   XL97: Out of stack space opening web page as workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300453-xl97-out-stack-space-opening-web-page-workbook.html)

Dianne Butterworth

XL97: Out of stack space opening web page as workbook

I have a routine that I use to get information from a web page (I've
checked - the address is valid). It has
been working fine for several weeks. However today I am getting Error
28 Out of Stack Space. I then have to End Program to stop Excel.

I have created a sub with the offending line of code. If I reboot, start
Excel, create a new workbook with the following procedure in it, I get
the error, so I don't think it's due to any weirdness in my full
procedure code.

Can anyone shed some light?

Sub test()
Workbooks.Open _