-   -   Weeknum-function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300413-weeknum-function.html)

Tobias[_2_]

Weeknum-function

Hello,

one of the users, using my excelfile gets #NAME? instead of the hyperlink and the link doesn't work for her (it works fine for every other user). The formula is

=HYPERLINK("#Planerat!R2C"&(WEEKNUM(NOW())-11); "Conversion")

I checked that she has the Analysis TollPak selected, because I suspect that that is where the problem occurs, because in another cell I am showing what week we have right now and that cell is also #NAME? for her. Anyone knows what might be the problem?

Tom Ogilvy

Weeknum-function

Is she using xl97 or later. Hyperlink was introduced in excel 97 I believe.
Weeknum is from the analysis toolpak, but not the hyperlink worksheet
function (to the best of my knowledge).

Tom Ogilvy