-   -   exporting data from a form to a spread sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300401-exporting-data-form-spread-sheet.html)

R.H.[_2_]

exporting data from a form to a spread sheet

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to export data entered on a
user form to a excel spread sheet.

Roger

Nigel

exporting data from a form to a spread sheet

Not an export but an assignment process typically as follows.......

Range("A1").Value = UserForm1.TextBox1.value

Cheers
Nigel

"R.H." wrote in message
I was wondering if someone could tell me how to export data entered on a
user form to a excel spread sheet.

Roger

R.H.[_2_]

exporting data from a form to a spread sheet

Thanks, that worked.

"R.H." wrote in message

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to export data entered on a
user form to a excel spread sheet.

Roger

trey braid[_2_]

exporting data from a form to a spread sheet

ive been told i need to have schema's to do this... im trying to set it up where when a form is filled out for a client the info automatically populate's an excel spreadsheet...