-   -   How do you reset 'change was made in workbook' switch? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300391-how-do-you-reset-change-made-workbook-switch.html)

Vince[_5_]

How do you reset 'change was made in workbook' switch?

I've written VBA code in the Workbook_Open() event that
initializes some controls in a spreadsheet to default
values. Once this is done, I'd like to reset the switch
that gets set when a change is made to a worksheet so the
user won't be asked if they want to save the document
unless the user actually makes a change in the worksheet
after the default values are set. How do you reset the
switch that indicates that a change was made in the
workbook?

Tim Williams

How do you reset 'change was made in workbook' switch?

ThisWorkbook.Saved = true

tim