-   -   Please explain syntax needed (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300380-please-explain-syntax-needed.html)

Nobody[_3_]

Please explain syntax needed

Hi,

Are there anybody out there to explain once and for all the syntax needed. I
often get debugging error claiming "object is missing" or like now with this
simplifyed code below: "Error 1004 Metod Range in object Worksheet failed".

Sub on Sheet 104:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Sheet112.Range("N29").Copy
Sheet112.Range("C29:G48,C52:G71,C75:G94").PasteSpe cial (xlPasteAll)
End Sub

All my problems started when I decided to stop write code with loops and
selections...

Regards
Gunnar

Don Guillett[_4_]

Please explain syntax needed

I just recorded this
Sub Macro6()
Macro recorded 6/3/2004 by Don Guillett
Selection.Copy
Range("A6,F6,G3,G6").Select
Range("G6").Activate
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
End Sub
so boiled down, it could be
Sub Macro6()
range("a1").Copy
Range("A6,F6,G3,G6").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software