-   -   VBA Action on excel #Reference! error 4? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300339-vba-action-excel-reference-error-4-a.html)

Gunnar Johansson

VBA Action on excel #Reference! error 4?

Hello,

I need to supervise a range of cells and if any of them make error
#Referense! I need to run a macro. I can't use Excel GUI, it need to be in
VBA.

Can any of you suggest a code to handle this?

/Thank you

Dave Peterson[_3_]

VBA Action on excel #Reference! error 4?

You have a couple of responses at your other post.

--

Dave Peterson