-   -   Password on an E-Mail File via VB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300335-password-e-mail-file-via-vbulletin.html)

John[_78_]

Password on an E-Mail File via VB

I have used Ron De Bruins code to e-mail out a number of worksheets within
the same file - Thanks Ron, but what code do I use in order to protect this
E-Mail file from being opened (by an unauthorised user)

Thanks

Ron de Bruin

Password on an E-Mail File via VB

Hi John

You can save the file with a password

Look in the VBA help for
SaveAs and see the this argument

Password Optional Variant. A case-sensitive string (no more than 15 characters)
that indicates the protection password to be given to the file.

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl