-   -   Getting Data from Web Servers and Application Servers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300245-getting-data-web-servers-application-servers.html)

James B

Getting Data from Web Servers and Application Servers

Anyone

I currently use ADO to query an SQL Server and present the results in Excel

Rather than connecting to the server directly, I may soon have to get the data via an Application Server (probably WebSphere) which will sit between the Excel apps and the server

I can't find any information on using VBA to get data from Web Servers / Application Servers. Can anyone point me in a good direction

Thanks in advance. James B.