-   -   Notes on Chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300122-notes-chart.html)

Don Wiss

Notes on Chart?

I'd like to add some notes to the bottom of a chart. I didn't see anything
for this in the Options. Is this possible?

Don <donwiss at panix.com.

john

Notes on Chart?

Have you added the drawing toolbar which give you a text
box?

John

I'd like to add some notes to the bottom of a chart. I

didn't see anything
for this in the Options. Is this possible?

Don <donwiss at panix.com.
.

Debra Dalgleish

Notes on Chart?

Select the chart, and start typing.
You'll see the text in the formula bar as you type.
When you're finished, press the Enter key

Drag the text box to any location in the chart, and format it,
using the tools in the Formatting toolbar.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Don Wiss

Notes on Chart?

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004, Debra Dalgleish wrote:

Select the chart, and start typing.
You'll see the text in the formula bar as you type.
When you're finished, press the Enter key

Drag the text box to any location in the chart, and format it,
using the tools in the Formatting toolbar.

Okay. Sounds good. Being a text box it will have a object name and then I
want to be able to change the text under macro control. I change text box
text all the time so I don't see any problem.

Thanks, Don <donwiss at panix.com.