-   -   call excel 2003 macro from command line (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300119-call-excel-2003-macro-command-line.html)

Keven[_2_]

call excel 2003 macro from command line

How do you call an excel macro from a command line.
For this instance I cannot use the AUTO_OPEN Macro and I
need a way to open the excel workbook from windows
scheduler and have the macro PERSONAL.XLR!testformat
execute.
I found out that in access you can use the /X (macro name)
option but that does not work in excel
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Keven

Kevin Beckham

call excel 2003 macro from command line

Can you add a reference to the PERSONAL.XLR workbook in the
workbook you want to open, then, in the Workbook_Open
procedure, add a call to testformat

Kevin Beckham

.