-   -   Setting the value of a cell from a combo box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300085-setting-value-cell-combo-box.html)

Nigel Bennett

Setting the value of a cell from a combo box

I have a combo box called companylist, when I select a
value from that combo box I want it to place the value in
a cell (H5), on the change property of the combobox i
entered sheet1:h5=companylist which doesnt work, any help
would be appreciated

Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Setting the value of a cell from a combo box

worksheets("Sheet1").Range("H5").Value = CompanyList.Value

Tom Ogilvy