-   -   Combo Boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300041-combo-boxes.html)

Nigel Bennett

Combo Boxes

How do I fill a combo box with a range from a different
worksheet, ie the data is in worksheet 3 range a1 to a3
and I want it to appear in a combo box on sheet 1 called
products

Thanks in advance

Nigel

nathan

Combo Boxes

application.screenupdating = false
sheets("sheet1").select
activesheet.shapes("Combobox1").select
selection.listfillrange = "Sheets3!$a$1:$a$3"
range("a1").select
application.screenupdating = true

How do I fill a combo box with a range from a different
worksheet, ie the data is in worksheet 3 range a1 to a3
and I want it to appear in a combo box on sheet 1 called
products

Thanks in advance

Nigel
.

Tom Ogilvy

Combo Boxes

or
Worksheets("Sheet1").Combobox1.listfillrange _
= "Sheets3!a1:a3"

Tom Ogilvy