-   -   Move to a cell referenced from the current cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/300035-move-cell-referenced-current-cell.html)

timspin

Move to a cell referenced from the current cell.

Hi all,

Can anyone help me.
I have a huge table, full of data
To see the data I use 5 different worksheets referencing this table.
When Im in one of these worksheets, I see some data I want to change,
dont want to have to spend ages going to my main data table, searchin
for the right place and editing. I would like to select a cell in
worksheet, and for a macro (when I hit Shift F1 say) to place th
cursor in the location that was referenced from that cell.

This would be really useful, any ideas and help greatly appreciated.
Best regards
Tim Ge

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP[_2_]

Move to a cell referenced from the current cell.

Press Ctrl-[

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Move to a cell referenced from the current cell.

Tim,

Put this code in a macro and use that

If ActiveCell.HasFormula Then
Application.Goto Reference:=Range(Mid(ActiveCell.Formula, 2, 99))

HTH

Bob Phillips

"timspin " wrote in message
Hi all,

Can anyone help me.
I have a huge table, full of data
To see the data I use 5 different worksheets referencing this table.
When Im in one of these worksheets, I see some data I want to change, I
dont want to have to spend ages going to my main data table, searching
for the right place and editing. I would like to select a cell in a
worksheet, and for a macro (when I hit Shift F1 say) to place the
cursor in the location that was referenced from that cell.

This would be really useful, any ideas and help greatly appreciated.
Best regards
Tim Gee

---