-   -   E-Mail File Q (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299960-e-mail-file-q.html)

John[_78_]

E-Mail File Q

I am trying to e-mail to 3 people a file on my PC, I got the attached code
from Ron De Bruin's site and tailored it somewhat, my difficulty is adding
the 2 other names to the one shown - how do I do it?

Thanks

Sub Mail_Report()
Dim wb As Workbook
Dim strdate As String
strdate = Format(Now, "dd-mm-yy h-mm")
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Sheets("E-Mail").Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
With wb
.SaveAs "Part of " & ThisWorkbook.Name _
& " " & strdate & ".xls"
.SendMail ", _
"Go Large Report"
.ChangeFileAccess xlReadOnly
Kill .FullName
.Close False
End With
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Ron de Bruin

E-Mail File Q

Hi John

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Tips

For mailing to more people use this line.
..SendMail ", "), _
"This is the Subject line"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"John" wrote in message ...
[...]

Thanks Ron - useful code

"John" wrote in message

[...]

You can also use one of the templates to do this if you like
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#sheets

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl