-   -   Excel 2000 or 2002, Differences? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299935-excel-2000-2002-differences.html)

Joe Blow

Excel 2000 or 2002, Differences?

Are there changes between how to write macros in Excel 2k and 2002? I wrote
a macro on Excel 2002 and it doesnt' work on another machine using Excel
2000. Granted there could be a myriad different reasons (learning the whole
macro thing) just want to know if it might be because of the versions.

For the record there was a run time 438 error at:
..SourceDataFile="L:\SC.dbf"

and another error (Named argument not found) at:
Default version...

???

Auric__

On Mon, 31 May 2004 01:05:39 GMT, Joe Blow wrote:

Are there changes between how to write macros in Excel 2k and 2002? I wrote
a macro on Excel 2002 and it doesnt' work on another machine using Excel
2000. Granted there could be a myriad different reasons (learning the whole
macro thing) just want to know if it might be because of the versions.

For the record there was a run time 438 error at:
.SourceDataFile="L:\SC.dbf"

and another error (Named argument not found) at:

???

It *should* work the same, for the most part. Post your code and you'll
get a better response.
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****