-   -   Command and pass value to Acces from Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299934-command-pass-value-acces-excel.html)

Looko

Command and pass value to Acces from Excel

I have an Access DB where I maintain the metadata for data maintaine
within Excel spreadsheets (I have good reasons why it stays in Excel)
I would like to be able to open the Access DB and go directly to th
record associated with this piece of data using a VBA input box.

For example...if I am working in Excel, I want to call a module tha
prompts me to enter my unique identifier for the Access record. I typ
it in, hit enter and Access will open and go directly to the recor
with this unique identifier.

Does anybody have a module already designed for this type of activity

I'm not a programmer, but I'm trying something .:confused:

Who can help me solve this problem?

my regards,

look