-   -   David McRitchie/Thanks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299900-david-mcritchie-thanks.html)

David

David McRitchie/Thanks

David,

Thank you for responding to my question about the last
used cell. Few people seemed to understand what it was I
was trying to accomplish, but you got it and your answer
was right to the point.

Thanks Again - David

david mcritchie

David McRitchie/Thanks

Hi David,
You're welcome, though it would be better to stick to the same thread
without changing the subject -- I'd see all replies below my
posting or reply as a watched conversation and the font would
be highlighted in RED. When several diverging replies are
made, it is useful for others to see that the thread was answered
and which solution you choose as the {correct | best | useable
| understood} answer, so that that kind of reply might get more
consideration in the future.
---
HTH,

"David" wrote ...
David,

Thank you for responding to my question about the last
used cell. Few people seemed to understand what it was I
was trying to accomplish, but you got it and your answer
was right to the point.

Thanks Again - David

David

David McRitchie/Thanks

Thank you again. I will kep that in mind for the future.
You're welcome, though it would be better to stick to

the same thread
without changing the subject -- I'd see all replies

below my
posting or reply as a watched conversation and the font

would
be highlighted in RED. When several diverging

replies are
made, it is useful for others to see that the thread was

answered
and which solution you choose as the {correct | best |

useable
| understood} answer, so that that kind of reply might

get more
consideration in the future.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed

Nov. 2001]
My Excel Pages:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm
Search Page: