-   -   Emailing using VB (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299827-emailing-using-vbulletin.html)

JohnUk

Emailing using VB

Hi
Can anyone out there give me a code to automatically send
an excel book via email
i.e. I have done some work on a project and saved, now
press a button to auto send as email back to boss

Office 2001 or 2003

Many thanks

Frank Kabel

Emailing using VB

Hi
see: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

JohnUk wrote:
Hi
Can anyone out there give me a code to automatically send
an excel book via email
i.e. I have done some work on a project and saved, now
press a button to auto send as email back to boss

Office 2001 or 2003

Many thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Emailing using VB

look in Excel VBA help at the sendmail method.

Tom Ogilvy

"JohnUk" wrote in message
Hi
Can anyone out there give me a code to automatically send
an excel book via email
i.e. I have done some work on a project and saved, now
press a button to auto send as email back to boss

Office 2001 or 2003

Many thanks

JohnUk

Emailing using VB